Introduction & Definitions
DNR Tree Service (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is the name of our website. Our website address is: https://dnrtreeservice.com/, the “Site”.
DNR Tree Service is an online destination for visitors interested in a variety of tree services for specific locations within the U.S. State of California. DNR Tree Service (“Service”, “Linking Service”) exists to link residents, businesses and property owners with expert “Service Providers” in specific geographical neighborhood.
Our linking “Service” on these pages will invite you to call specific contact telephone numbers and/or complete contact forms. A phone number or contact form represents a point of contact where visitors to this site may avail the services from Service Providers in your location.
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Visitors Name
- Visitors Email address
- Visitors Telephone number
- Visitors Physical Address
Log Data – We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as:
- The internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer or mobile device
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages of our Site that you visit
- The date and time of visits and
- The time you spend on our Site
The Log Data does not identify you personally on its own. However, it is technically possible to ‘marry’ Log Data with your Personal Data. We have no need to do this currently. If we do marry the two sets of data in the future, then we shall treat your log data with the same care and protection as for your Personally Identifiable information.
How We Process your Data
Send to Service Providers – We employ carefully selected third party companies and individuals to provide the Service on our behalf. These third parties are called Service Providers. So that they can help you with your tree, we send them your name, email address, telephone number and physical address and any other details that you enter on the form on our website. The Service Providers will have access to this contact information and any additional Personal Information if you give it to them and only to perform the Services you require. They are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The Service Providers will identify themselves to you so that you are able to ask how your data will be used, kept secure and under what circumstances it will be shared. Information that you convey to our Service Providers will also be subject to their own specific privacy policies.
Your Phone Call Data – If you call the telephone numbers mentioned on this website, the information you exchange with our clients will be recorded. This allows us to perform and verify the Service that you require. Your call information, in audio format, is also available to the Service Providers. We announce that the call will be recorded as soon as you connect after dialing one of our numbers mentioned on this website.
The type of information given by you will be sufficient so that further details of the tree services available can be conveyed to you by our clients. Your information will also enable an initial visit and/or quotation/estimate for their services, should there be interest from you.
Your information will be shared with no other third parties.
Your Email Address – We may choose to keep your contact details in a secure file location for future use. For example, at some point in the future, we may choose to email you details of a relevant promotional offer. For this we need to save your contact details including your email address.
Sale of Your Personal Information – Beyond the above, we do not sell your Personal Data. Nevertheless, you still have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Data at any time.
Security of Your Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. But remember that no method of transmission across the Internet nor any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
HTTP cookies (or web cookies) are tiny sets of data placed on a web visitors computer/device by a web server.
How You Can Manage Cookies – Should you prefer not to have cookies placed on your computer or mobile device, most browsers allow you to manage cookies through your own browser settings.
Our Service does not deliberately address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not specifically target the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
How Long We Retain Your Data
The information we collect when you call by telephone can be regarded as being kept indefinitely. In practice, it is unlikely to be retained for longer than 10 years.
What rights you have over your data
- If you call one of the telephone numbers on this site, you can request to receive an exported audio file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to our client in audio recordings. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You may withdraw your consent to how we process and keep your personal information. To opt-out of receiving any future emails or other correspondence, send your request in writing to:
service (at) dnrtreeservice dot com
- To cease receiving any promotional email messages that we may send you in the future, we invite you to click on the “Unsubscribe” link near the end of our emails to you.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA)
As a resident in California, these additional privacy rights apply to you:
- Accessing Your Data: Upon receipt of a verified request, you have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Information. You also have the right to be informed about how we process your personal data.
- Deleting Your Data: Again, after receiving a verified request from you, you have the right to delete your Personal Information.
- Being Treated Equally: You have the right to equal treatment whether you exercise your privacy rights or not.
- Opting Out: You have the right to decline the sale of your Personal Data at any time.
In addition, either you or your legally authorized representative may seek the following categories of information that we hold relating to you individually in the 12 month preceding your request:
- the type of personal information we collected, sold or disclosed
- all data we collected on you together with our sources
- business reasons for collecting or selling personal information
- to whom we sold or shared personal information
- third parties’ contact details that received this information
A verified request will mean verifying your identity. This is required so that we only reveal the information to you or your authorized representative.
Compliance With Laws including CalOPPA
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
- Listing the types of Personally-Identifiable Information (Personal Data) that we collect; and
- Specifying the categories of 3rd parties with whom we share your Personal Data; and
- Describing how you may review and seek changes to your Personal data that we collect; and
Our contact information
Should you have any privacy-specific concerns, feel free to contact us by reconstructing the following email address:
service (at) dnrtreeservice dot com
Apologies for the cryptic format of our email address. We loathe spam as much as you do.